Metalyser Benchtop HM5000
Laboratory-based analysis of heavy metals has traditionally been complex
and expensive, requiring dedicated installations and experienced operators.
Trace2o offers a unique solution with our Metalyser HM5000 Benchtop analyser. With no costly installation expenses and an easy-to-use interface, the HM5000 is the instrument of choice for novice to advanced users, offering a realistic and economic alternative to AAS and ICP.
The instrument has been designed with several features to overcome the traditional challenges found in voltammetric analysis. The high-quality electrochemical cell is integrated into a statically dissipative enclosure, thus minimising electromagnetic interference. The innovative nitrogen sample purge diminishes interference from oxygen, whilst the automatic elevation platform reduces sample disturbance, improving repeatability.
Our bespoke Metaware software offers the experienced analyst full control over electrochemical methods. The software allows the user to change time and voltage variables, as well as offering a range of stripping techniques, i.e. square wave, differential pulse, linear sweep and cyclic voltammetry.
The HM5000 Benchtop comes complete with power supply, PC software, USB Cable, sample cups and a starter pack of pre-loaded method files. The Bluetoothconnectivity also enables the user to remotely control the instrument away from possible spills and hazardous chemicals.
Benefits of the Metalyser HM5000 Benchtop
- Laboratory based analysis of heavy metals in solution from ppm to low ppb levels
- Complete control over voltammetric parameters allowing advanced users to customise their analysis and the ability to develop their own methods
- Minimal set-up costs with no expensive gas lines, extraction or temperature-controlled environment needed, unlike AAS or ICP
- Pre-loaded starter kit of method files included for easy analyis by users of any ability
- Method file compatability with HM1000 means user developed parameters can be adapted for in-field use
- Increased ability to handle differing sample matrices
- Overall economical alternative to traditional techniques. Low capital and running costs
HM5000 - Metalyser Benchtop
Instrument supplied complete with power supply, PC Software, USB Cable, sample cups and pre-loaded method files. (PC, buffers, standards and conditioning solutions ordered separately)